NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:25 pm
TheCatt wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:11 pm Alright, dropped $100 on the WTFers to not disappoint me.
Did you bet the spread or money line? I don't know what the spread was, but if you bet the money line, you won!
Spread was 0, so I won $91, maybe you aren't a cooler after all? Also won $50 at roulette.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Despite playing most of the game with its 4th string center, and the entire second half with no kicker, Washington put together a win over the Seattle Seahawks, ending a drought in home games on Monday Night Football that stretched back to Methuselah’s teenage years.
We were having dinner and gambling so I missed most of the game, but was very confused when washing ton went for it on 4th and goal with 2 minutes left instead of a FG.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

The game was honestly crazy. Not only did you centers and kicker go down, but Seattle blocked an XP and returned it all the way for 2 points. I had never seen that in the new era of rules.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:13 pm The game was honestly crazy. Not only did you centers and kicker go down, but Seattle blocked an XP and returned it all the way for 2 points. I had never seen that in the new era of rules.
I do love that that can happen.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

That list is a pipe dream. I think it's more likely that the Steelers try to get Rodgers or Wilson on a 1-2 year deal in the offseason. If they fail, Tomlin might go somewhere else or retire. He has been outspoken about not wanting to start over with a rookie QB.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Go Cowboys' D!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Ugly game.

Hill reminds me of Michael Vick. Really fun to watch run, but not a great passer.

I did start wondering why he isn't in the Kamara role though. Seems like he'd be perfect there.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Good. Fuck him.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Tomlin has good traits, but the proof is in the pudding. Lack of control, nobody hires his assistants, losing record against sub-.500 teams, and a shitty playoff record.

AB's fake vax card causes NFL to start looking at all of them again.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

The Panthers just fired Joe Brady. WTF?!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:26 pm The Panthers just fired Joe Brady. WTF?!
Well, something had to change, I guess.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

LIONS WIN!!!!

It's a Festivus miracle!

On the last play too!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Hahaha, oh Cousins.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Wasn't his fault. He wasn't on defense.

Playing a guy in fantasy who has barely broken 50 points the last few weeks. After the first games today he's the only person in the league over 100 points.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:50 pm Wasn't his fault. He wasn't on defense.
It's ALWAYS Cousins' fault.
Leisher wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:50 pm Playing a guy in fantasy who has barely broken 50 points the last few weeks. After the first games today he's the only person in the league over 100 points.
My team is quite erratic, too. Last week I was last, this week I'm first so far.