NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

You can't overreact to week 1... maybe teams just got lucky. I dunno, I don't see anything radically out of place.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

11 is just plain wrong.

16 thru 22 is completely wrong.

But I will accept the "we're not overreacting" excuse.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:05 pm 11 is just plain wrong.

16 thru 22 is completely wrong.

But I will accept the "we're not overreacting" excuse.
#11 looked like #30 yesterday, but they based on last year, talent, etc, they should be better.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Our fantasy league moved to having a budget for free agents, $100/year. You bid, and Wednesday the transactions clear.

I was going back and forth on bidding $5 for $6 for Mitchell from SF with Mostert injured (at the time I did not know he was out all season), since he's on my team.

This morning, woke up, and saw that someone had placed a $99 bid on Mitchell :shock:

I can only assume they thought it was eBay style bidding, not an absolute bid.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Is that guy the actual GM for the Houston Texans?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:30 am Is that guy the actual GM for the Houston Texans?
Lol. Or the WTFers who dumped $35M into 2 IR players.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Troy wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:53 pm Still can't believe we drafted Clausen. Good or Bad, still haven't decided myself.
Accidentally went to the first page, this was the third post. Have you decided yet Troy?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Well that was a fun game with a unique ending.
Troy

NFL

Post by Troy »

Leisher wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:14 pm
Troy wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:53 pm Still can't believe we drafted Clausen. Good or Bad, still haven't decided myself.
Accidentally went to the first page, this was the third post. Have you decided yet Troy?
He was so bad.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:43 pm Well that was a fun game with a unique ending.
That was a big 180 in emotion for most people watching.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Good win for the Football Team. Giants blow, but still division wins are always a bonus.

Sequan Barkley doesn't look the same, he might be playing too soon after his knee injury last year.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Stranger wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:56 am Good win for the Football Team. Giants blow, but still division wins are always a bonus.

Sequan Barkley doesn't look the same, he might be playing too soon after his knee injury last year.
i wouldnt say good, but a win is a win. This team with t b doing much this year though, looking like that
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:24 am Was Harrison right to get upset? Sure, he was getting shoved from every direction apparently. Was he right to shove an old man not in pads with the intent to harm? Nope.
NFL agrees with me. (Posting this in "Catt style". :D )
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:30 pm
Leisher wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:24 am Was Harrison right to get upset? Sure, he was getting shoved from every direction apparently. Was he right to shove an old man not in pads with the intent to harm? Nope.
NFL agrees with me. (Posting this in "Catt style". :D )
slave owner mentality showing through, you and the nfl :D
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Right now, only 3 out of 8 divisions have a single winning team. AFC West, NFC West (undefeated pending TENN-SEA game), and NFC South.

Cowboys beating Chargers sinks, But WTFers are still tied for 1st!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Tomlin still sucks.

I went into the day with some fun gambling action.

Had a $5 parlay where I picked the Raiders to beat Pittsburgh along with picking favorites giving points in three other games. It paid $100. The Rams blew it for me by not winning by 1.5 more points.

Had a $5 6 team teaser where I was 5-0 and had Seattle -1. They were up 30-16 in the late third. That bet paid $35. Bummer.

For fun I got wacky and did a 9 team teaser. So far it's 8-0. My last game is tomorrow night and I have the Lions +18.5. So they'll lose by 19...
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

The gambling gods sure like to fuck with you.

Also, nice to see the real Jameis Winston.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:06 pm Being a 49er RB is the kiss of death this year.
Holy fuck. Hope that dude in my league enjoyed blowing his $99.
Hasty and Sermon did not return to the game, while Mitchell reentered with 5:26 to play. After the game, Niners coach Kyle Shanahan said that the hope was Mitchell's injury was just a stinger and wouldn't be anything that lingers long term.
Though sounds like Mitchell might be OK overall.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:43 pm Though sounds like Mitchell might be OK overall.
Apparently not unless he switches teams.