Want to buy and isk making character

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Catt, do you still have yours? How does it make money?

I was looking on ebay for accounts and one was talking about RP points and getting enough to get some item everyday and it sells for 21 million and some other stuff. Not knowing ANYTHING about industry/mining/building/etc, wasn't sure how that worked.

My original idea was to buy a cheap character that would have enough skills to run level 4 missions during down time. Then I saw the other big account that seemed to make money just sitting there. So, then I'm thinking I want an industry character that gets stuff offline, assuming that's how it works.

So, anyone that knows anything about this. . . teach me?! :-) Where can I get the down low on industry type characters?

As it stands, I have a 100k sp alt character mining veldspar with an ibis for money.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

I've still got my character, the acct froze before I could bother selling it.

Really dont know how what you're talking about works though
It's not me, it's someone else.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

What were you doing? How did your character make money? What were you getting that you were selling?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

I just did missions. Level 3 and 4... 3 got more special missions, whatever those were called, then sold LP offer implants and special mission implants. Level 3s were pretty brainless in a BS with drones. Level 4's occassionally were too hard to do.

I could run two instances of EO at once, doing stuff in one, running level 3's in the other.

Edited By TheCatt on 1169925675
It's not me, it's someone else.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

As dumb as this sounds. . . I'm digging mining. hehe Upgraded to a bantom and a tech II mining laser!! I can mine in safe space while working/surfing/etc. Might just buy a mining character and run with that. It's something my kid can do for me too!

Should probably look for better ore though. I want to keep it brainless, so I'll stay in empire. So, maybe veldspar is all I'll be able to do.

Edited By Cakedaddy on 1169930483