Today in Sexism

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Goodbye Angels, hello... Megan.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

Meh. Can only hurt their brand.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Yeah, I'm immediately not interested.

Call me crazy, but men are probably a large segment of their primary audience.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Hell hath no fury.

The punishment should fit the crime...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:10 am Hell hath no fury.

JFC that's brutal.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Former phone sex ad model shows off her perfect body to empower women without perfect bodies.

Or something.

I can't keep track of who does what for who anymore. I just know it's all men's fault.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:52 pm I can't keep track of who does what for who anymore. I just know it's all men's fault.
That haircut is bad, though.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

No argument.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:25 am

JFC that's brutal.
Like scalding water isn't enough, she added sugar so he'd get ants.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:24 pm
TheCatt wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:25 am

JFC that's brutal.
Like scalding water isn't enough, she added sugar so he'd get ants.
lol. I was thinking "homemade napalm"
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

I finished the article, the sugar literally keeps the heat on his skin to do more damage. That crazy chick deserved the murder charge.

"SHE COULDNT CONTROL HERSELF.". That women are often given that pass is why sexism is bullshit. They really are inferior if they can't control their emotions as well as men.

I fight the urge to kill on a daily basis.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Dude absolutely drops the hammer.

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Bahamas in December are a little too cold, honestly.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Australian Christian school.
The exercise given to year 10 boys in Christian studies class at St Luke’s Grammar
You have 25 points to allocate on qualities that you would look for in a girl. Now this is supposed to be for a lasting relationship. Listed below are a number of qualities, each marked with a point system. You have to prioritise what you think is important

Six points: popular, loyalty, good looking/attractive, intelligent, strong Christian, kind and considerate, virgin, trustworthy
Five points: physically fit, easy to talk to, fun/sense of humour, wise
Four points: sporty/sexy, goes to church, honest/doesn’t lie or cheat, similar interests to you, friendly
Three points: well dressed/groomed, artistic, good manners, good pedigree, ambitious goals, hard-working, great kisser, owns a car
Two points: right height, good at school, brave - stands up for rights, socially competent
One point: favourite hair colour, favourite eye colour, has money, sincere and serious, generous, adventurous, similar beliefs, cares for the world, comfortable even in quiet moments
6 - attractive, intelligent (12)
5 - fit (17)
4 - sporty/sexy (21)
2 - socially competent (23)
1 - adventurous, similar beliefs (25)

Although, I feel like attractive, fit, and sporty/sexy have some overlap, so I could save some points by dropping one of those. So if I dropped fit, that'd give me 5 points - Hmmm. Great kisser is tempting. Has money. Honest. Not quite enough for kind + Considerate.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:15 pm I feel like attractive, fit, and sporty/sexy have some overlap
They don't overlap, they're exactly the same. A girl might have a beautiful face, but if I'm not attracted to her body then I'm not dating or marrying her and vice versa.

Honest and trustworthy are also the same thing.

What is the lesson here? "Don't seek true love and happiness with the perfect woman for you. Instead just settle, be miserable, and probably get divorced."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:55 pm Honest and trustworthy are also the same thing.
Not really. Someone can be honest about sleeping with your friends.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by GORDON »

Put all my points in big tits, full stop.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:34 pm Put all my points in big tits, full stop.
When I first read this I was like "I bet some kid just said 'how do i put the points in big tits'"?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:18 pm
Leisher wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:55 pm Honest and trustworthy are also the same thing.
Not really. Someone can be honest about sleeping with your friends.
"Honest/Doesn't lie or cheat" so Trustworthy...
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »