NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Hey, white guy, but still morbidly obese!
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Do Fields and/or Jones get past the next two picks?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Bad choice, panthers

!remindme 1/1/2025 - Jaycee horn or Fields.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Holy shit Panthers fuck everything up even more! 10, 11, and 12 all want CBs and there's only 1 left that is projected to start on day 1.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Somewhere Stranger is starting to think to himself, "Fucking Fields is going to fall to the Steelers."
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Insanity!!! The Cowboys, Eagles, and Giants have to be livid! Ha!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

A little bit on insanit. If your the NYG, do you take a QB?
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:21 pm Somewhere Stranger is starting to think to himself, "Fucking Fields is going to fall to the Steelers."
I had this exact thought and 30 seconds later the Bears made that big trade up and i immediately felt better.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

I'll bet at that same moment Steeler fans were thinking.. "maybe we can get Fields"
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I'm thrilled for Justin.

I remember a QB who got drafted at #11 a bunch of years ago who worked out well for Pittsburgh.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:09 pm I'm thrilled for Justin.
Yeah, i kinda like that fit. Chicago hasn't had a good QB for a long time.

Gotta feel bad for some Lions fans though.. But hey, maybe Aaron Rodgers will leave the division!
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Shanahan out there claiming Lance was always the pick. Bullshit.
Stranger wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:14 pm But hey, maybe Aaron Rodgers will leave the division!
That situation is nuts.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Stupid Jets trade up for a guard.. what a loser franchise!!
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

and now i want to watch Mac Jones fail miserably..
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Actually got my wife to watch it. She likes to see the players reactions and their families.
Stranger wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:15 pm Stupid Jets trade up for a guard.. what a loser franchise!!
Word.

I’m entertained by his tattoos though.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Jones to the Pats scares me because it works.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

The small brunette in Mac Jones' draft room wins the night, imho.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Zaven Collins might be the first visible bust.

You can't be 270lbs and play LB in the NFL...can you?
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:20 pm The small brunette in Mac Jones' draft room wins the night, imho.
umm. yes! good lord them southern gals.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!