Today in Sexism

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:36 pm Another smoking hot 50 year old in a bikini.

Genetics absolutely plays a part. So does having the wealth to help you afford good food and proper training.

However, so does not being an undisciplined lazy ass.
Counterpoint.

Everyone should feel comfortable in their own skin, but one of these women is at a MUCH higher risk for health issues than the other. One of these bodies should absolutely be celebrated as an achievable goal, and the correct choice for a healthy life. The other should be given the "good for you" treatment, but not the "be like me" treatment.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:36 pm So does having the wealth to help you afford good food and proper training.
And maybe a little nip/tuck, or some "medical" care
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

AT&T woman purposely hiding her body in commercials because "we've lost the right to look at it".

Why?
"And it’s because of the thousands of unwelcome comments I receive about my body. You’ve lost the privilege of looking at it until I feel safe again."

But Vayntrub's response activated even more sexual harassment in the Twitter thread, as users called her "sexy," "beautiful" and cute" and critiqued her hairstyle.
These comments are called "sexual harassment" and "body shaming".

So if you're keeping score at home, there is absolutely nothing left you can do or say to a woman that isn't considered offensive and assault.

Here's a thought: If you don't want the general public to have an opinion about your looks, body, hair, etc. then get out of the industry where your success, literally, depends upon the general public having an opinion about those things.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:24 pm AT&T woman purposely hiding her body in commercials because "we've lost the right to look at it".
I saw those ads and was trying to figure out if she was trying to hide her weight gain.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:30 pm
Leisher wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:24 pm AT&T woman purposely hiding her body in commercials because "we've lost the right to look at it".
I saw those ads and was trying to figure out if she was trying to hide her weight gain.
Congratulations you are officially a body shamer! :D
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:51 pm
TheCatt wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:30 pm
Congratulations you are officially a body shamer! :D
Shrug, I guess :)
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Putting this one here because she recently was featured here showing off her amazing 55 year old body.

Liz Hurley posts nude photo to shoot down reports of doing a reality show with son.

She's still got it. However, the second photo of her and her son in the pool... Am I crazy or does it seem pretty inappropriate? Europeans can claim shit's less of a big deal over there, but no kid that age should be snuggled up to mom's bare tits.

A rich black man spoke up about the inequality is sports for men and women, women responded by pointing out everything is the white man's fault.

Ok, not exactly like that, but "blaming men for not just handing over what they want" is an accurate depiction. It's a terrible stance to take. "Give us YOUR money to do with whatever we want and don't expect a return on your investment because that would just be sexist!"

How about this ladies: Quit working for "men" and start up your own league. Prove to corporate America that women's sports can be just as successful as men's sports if given the same opportunities.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:36 pm She's still got it
She's got a fuckload of photoshop on her face.
Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:36 pm However, the second photo of her and her son in the pool... Am I crazy or does it seem pretty inappropriate?
Prude. America has ruined you.
Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:36 pm women responded by pointing out everything is the white man's fault.
Why do men have to solve everything?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:41 pm She's got a fuckload of photoshop on her face.
You know what else I want to put on her face?
TheCatt wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:41 pm Prude. America has ruined you.
I guess so? I really don't know. We tease the south about their incestuous ways, but maybe we should be teasing Europe. After all, they've been celebrating incestuous relationships since long before the New World was even discovered.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:57 pm You know what else I want to put on her face?
Some lipstick? A... pie?
Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:57 pm I guess so? I really don't know. We tease the south about their incestuous ways, but maybe we should be teasing Europe.
FREE THE NIPPLE*! (* - but only the ones I want to see)
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Holly Madison plays the victim card against a man who cannot defend himself.

What an absolute fucking cunt. Is there a single person who believes any of the bullshit she spews in her constantly changing narrative?

She's a gold digging whore who didn't get what she wanted and now to stay relevant she's dragging a corpse through the mud.

Megan Rapinoe shits on Draymond Green's suggestion that women stop complaining and take action.
"I mean, what are we screaming about nonstop?"
I think you missed his point Megan...You know, as you continue to blame men while demanding that men also solve your problem.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:21 pm Megan...You know, as you continue to blame men while demanding that men also solve your problem.
If men have all the power, though, who else can?
Leisher wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:21 pm What an absolute fucking cunt.
yes.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:55 pm If men have all the power, though, who else can?
Any one of these women could get it funded, a home on a network, and get it publicity.

The real question is how long after the ratings come out do you think it'll take women to blame men for not watching?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:34 pm
TheCatt wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:55 pm If men have all the power, though, who else can?
Any one of these women could get it funded, a home on a network, and get it publicity.
Weird, I've never seen old women be so hot before.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:06 pm
Leisher wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:34 pm
Weird, I've never seen old women be so hot before.
Apparently, you're just Holly Madison with smaller boobs. :D

You should do an interview talking about how all the sexual favors you're willing to do for these rich women in exchange for financial stability makes you a victim.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:23 pm ou should do an interview talking about how all the sexual favors you're willing to do for these rich women in exchange for financial stability makes you a victim.
The fact that they ignore me doubles the victimhood.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

56 year old goes full frontal nude for magazine shoot.

"Impossibly hot" you say? I think she's proof it isn't.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:09 pm 56 year old goes full frontal nude for magazine shoot.

"Impossibly hot" you say? I think she's proof it isn't.
I do wonder how natural it is. I know she works out, etc, etc... but some amount of photo retouching, some amount of facial work?

-edit- https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/arti ... Botox.html
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Sexism

Post by Leisher »

Still would.

Paulina is kind of selfish regarding dating and sex though.

Hey Paulina, why can't it be both? They don't have to be mutually exclusive goals.

46 year old joins the party.