Blizzard

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
Leisher
Site Admin

Blizzard

Post by Leisher »

I wouldn't go that black and white with it, but yes people are usually the problem.
TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: I actively cost Epic Games money. I'm sure they don't notice.
They probably could have broken $20B valuation without your actions :)
You've got to enjoy the small victories.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Troy

Blizzard

Post by Troy »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: I actively cost Epic Games money. I'm sure they don't notice.
They probably could have broken $20B valuation without your actions :)
Just learned the creators of one of the most popular games in recent memory is based in the town i grew up in. Huh.

e: I wonder if this will drive up housing prices
Stranger

Blizzard

Post by Stranger »

If anyone is interested. Blizzconline is tonight and tomorrow at 5PM EST. Usually its held at a convention center in California but Covid has ruined that too. But now we get watch it all streamed for free!

Yesterday some info was already leaked, like the confirmation of Classic WoW's first expansion The Burning Crusade! YAY! But i'm also interested in hearing more about Diablo 4, Overwatch 2 and hoping maybe a new game will be announced.

This webpage gives some of the Youtube and Twitch links you can watch this at if you don't have the Blizzard app loaded onto your PC.

https://blizzardwatch.com/2021/02/17/ho ... zzconline/
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Blizzard

Post by Leisher »

Let me know if they post a D4 gameplay trailer.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Stranger

Blizzard

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:52 pm Let me know if they post a D4 gameplay trailer.
Funny you ask, i was just going to put this post up.

Diablo 4 trailer. Basically its just a preview of the rogue class but it's pretty badass. No release date has been set yet.

But the big story that wasn't leaked before the Blizzcon event was this.

I'm pretty sure we can all get down with a little Diablo 2 remaster.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Blizzard

Post by TheCatt »

Diablo 2 was leaked, but only by 1 day afaik.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Stranger

Blizzard

Post by Stranger »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:47 am Diablo 2 was leaked, but only by 1 day afaik.
Was it? must've missed that somehow. Either way, still was the biggest surprise for myself. Between that and The Burning Crusade expansion to WOW Classic Blizzard got me hooked to spend some more cash.

Oh yeah, Diablo 4 will also be a day 1 purchase whenever that may be released. Could be some time for that though.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Blizzard

Post by TheCatt »

Stranger wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:59 am
TheCatt wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:47 am Diablo 2 was leaked, but only by 1 day afaik.
Was it? must've missed that somehow. Either way, still was the biggest surprise for myself. Between that and The Burning Crusade expansion to WOW Classic Blizzard got me hooked to spend some more cash.

Oh yeah, Diablo 4 will also be a day 1 purchase whenever that may be released. Could be some time for that though.
It was leaked on reddit. I was going to post that here, but it was 1 day before the announcement. My family is excited.
Stranger

Blizzard

Post by Stranger »

Maybe the funniest thing to happen over the weekend with Blizzcon... Metallica streaming a live performance on Twitch where the stream got overdubbed by elevator music because of DMCA rules and regulations. All of this started way back with Metallica and Napster, how funny that it has come full circle. :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.theverge.com/2021/2/20/2229 ... bell-tolls
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Blizzard

Post by Leisher »

I mean, they weren't wrong...
Stranger

Blizzard

Post by Stranger »

Almost forgot.. Diablo II remaster is out today. Wish it was $20 and not $40 though..
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Blizzard

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:25 pm Quit at level 108;
3 years later decided to play a season again with my wife + 1 kid. I made level 125 yesterday as a demon hunter. Shadow Impale build, or something. Top 1000 chart, though, cuz the build is popular this season (season 27). The angelic crucible helps making builds.
Stranger

Blizzard

Post by Stranger »

Diablo 4 free open beta this weekend if anyone is interested. Game release is something like June 1.

https://diablo4.blizzard.com/en-us/beta ... MJnYbw_wcB
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Blizzard

Post by TheCatt »

Stranger wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:15 am Diablo 4 free open beta this weekend if anyone is interested. Game release is something like June 1.

https://diablo4.blizzard.com/en-us/beta ... MJnYbw_wcB
Family and I played the heck out of diablo 3, so will probably give it a try at some point.
Stranger

Blizzard

Post by Stranger »

yeah i downloaded it, about 70-80 Gb. Not sure how much i'll play it but i'd like to check it out, plus que times im sure will be terrible if its like any other Blizzard game.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!