Today's Moron Champion

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Absolute twat waffle of a youth football coach gets caught on film.

Read his statement. He doesn't fucking get it.

Glad to see people like Lebron not only calling him out, but threatening they would have kicked his ass.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Absolute twat waffle of a youth football coach gets caught on film.

Read his statement. He doesn't fucking get it.

Glad to see people like Lebron not only calling him out, but threatening they would have kicked his ass.
JFC.. U-9, so 8 year olds?!? WTF?
"I am going to apologize for my actions about what took place but at the end of the day, I am not going to make any excuses for it, I did it."
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Did you watch the video? He was hammering the kid.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Did you watch the video? He was hammering the kid.
I said "WTF?"
Cakedaddy

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Cakedaddy »

What's the big deal? He had a helmet on.

At what pony do you discipline the parents for not pressing charges? "It's my child's fault. He should have listened to the coach". I mean, seriously. They forgive him and let him keep coaching their kid? Continuing endangerment or something.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy wrote: At what pony do you discipline the parents for not pressing charges? "It's my child's fault. He should have listened to the coach". I mean, seriously. They forgive him and let him keep coaching their kid? Continuing endangerment or something.
I agree.

Anyone that coaches my kid have the right to verbally coach them, they don't have the right to physically or verbally assault them.

I'd be fine with "Get your fucking head out of your ass and [insert discussion of what they did wrong here]" type of comments, but once you start throwing hands or telling them how worthless, ugly, fat, and so on they are, you need to die.
Cakedaddy

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Cakedaddy »

I'm not sure I would appreciate a coach dropping F-Bombs around my 9 year old. But yelling at him to get his head out of his butt would be ok. Assuming it's a competitive league and not a rec flag football thing. I used to coach flag football, and no matter what the kids did, I never yelled at them or punished them. It just wasn't that kind of league or meant to be that kind of experience. But obviously, if they are in pads and it's full contact, full on coaching without beatings (and for me, F-Bombs) would be expected.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Yeah, flag football would be a completely different thing.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Ok, this is one I keep forgetting to post. Bill Burr has a new trend on the Monday Morning Podcast, which is where listeners send in their top 5 dumbest questions they encounter in their jobs. Some are clearly really dumb people, others are probably just people ignorant of ______, but they all are funny.

Anyway, there is one that was sent in from a teacher that legit made me pause the podcast so I could process what I had heard. It was like my brain blue screened and had to reboot.

First the teacher discussed Flat Earth parents, which is nothing new. My wife was in a classroom last year where a parent had contacted the teacher about not teaching her kid about a round Earth as they are Flat Earthers.

However, that's when they take it up a notch. I'm paraphrasing:
"Don't try and teach our child about time zones. They are fabrications and don't exist. If time zones existed then California could have called Hawaii and warned them about Pearl Harbor."

What. The. Fuck.

I mean CPS should be called at that point, right?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: However, that's when they take it up a notch. I'm paraphrasing:
"Don't try and teach our child about time zones. They are fabrications and don't exist. If time zones existed then California could have called Hawaii and warned them about Pearl Harbor."

What. The. Fuck.

Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

I think it's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I think it's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
I just... I mean... how do they feed + take care of themselves?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Can we just exit here?

This level of stupidity requires sterility. Not kidding. I mean, what did they think was going to be the result? "Oh, I guess they didn't want to come. Well, no matter, off we go!"
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

THE OPRESSION OF THE SYSTEM CONTINUES
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:31 am Murder for hire plot gets two women killed, neither were the target.

Death penalty for all three men, imho.
They need worse than death penalty.
Cakedaddy

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Cakedaddy »

in the process of scheduling a meeting with the victims before deciding on whether to seek the death penalty in these cases
A meeting with who?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

They probably meant victims' families.