Pick One - Part 143 - NSFW

Post by TheCatt »

*removed*
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I went against my own rules and went with #1.

Stupid tattoo, but prettiest face and way into her sexuality.

#2 is hot, but she's high maintenance.

I couldn't get past #3's eyebrows.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: #2 is hot, but she's high maintenance.
That's funny. My impression of #2 was that she'd be there until the money ran out and the party ended, then would immediately be off to the next party with the next guy.

But that would be fine and I voted for her.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote:
Leisher wrote: #2 is hot, but she's high maintenance.
That's funny. My impression of #2 was that she'd be there until the money ran out and the party ended, then would immediately be off to the next party with the next guy.

But that would be fine and I voted for her.
That's not too far off from high maintenance, but she's not a golddigger. She's not done up enough. Her hair isn't done, no makeup, and there's a mess in the background. She wants a husband, babies, and a white picket fence.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I never thought gold digger, I just figured party girl. Didn't get the domestic vibe, she's just going to want fun, constantly, and will go to whomever can provide it.

Hell, when i think gold digger i think the one that will anchor a rich guy with the baby and stuff.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

I lean towards Gordon's interpretation.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

You guys are wrong. That is not a party girl. She's in college, so she parties, but she's not a whore. That's a girlfriend.

No tattoos to show how daddy abandoned her. No beat up vagina that's seen more shaft than an elevator. The nervous smile hoping the picture is received well, and the hard nipples indicating she likes being vulnerable. The dirty laundry on the ground. The totally unsexy pose.

Note the craft photo holder she made in the background? Her phone case has a holder for her important cards (driver's license visible).

That girl still watches Disney movies and gets awesome grades.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

She's in a sorority that nearly got canceled last year due to sex parties, the smile is fake because she knows how it looks to guys, the nipples are because she just got done teasing them, the stuff is in her phone because she doesnt want to be burned with a purse or pockets when she just wants to look hot, fuck, and move on.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Discussing these women is easily the best part of my work day!

But on a serious note, that's a nervous smile, not a fake one. If you can't see the difference, would you like to play some poker? :D

She also looks a LOT like a girl that I know from my in-laws' lake. Very similar face, hair, and body (it's the lake, so the women are always in bathing suits).I should also stipulate that she was this age years ago. Now she's married with kids.

Anyway, I have a theory that people's facial features reveal who they are likely to be as a person. Some people just have who they are written right on their face. This girl does not have party slut written in her features.

But then again, sometimes people surprise you.