The [s]First[/s] Only Trump term...so far

For stuff that is general.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

When the mob is making the rules, the mob becomes the government.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

Fatigued + febrile, being moving to Walter Reed Medical.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

Heyo, President Pence.
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

I.respect Biden for making the statement he made, and pulling his negative ads. Classy.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: Freedom of speech
Has nothing to do with private businesses. Or it does, as they exercise their freedom of speech to get rid of this person.
Horsepussy.
TheCatt wrote: Fatigued + febrile, being moving to Walter Reed Medical.
Seems sketchy. I wonder if this is where Trump is going to exit stage left.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

He has to survive, we’ll never know what happened, and then he says “See! Hoax!”
Troy

The First Trump term.

Post by Troy »

But have they tried the Bleach/HQH combo yet??
Troy

The First Trump term.

Post by Troy »

All the Trump and the R’s has to do was be safe, put their SCOTUS candidate forward and vote. The rules were changed so not much could have stopped them.

Instead they held a super spreader event, have knocked half the major members low or quarantine, and three Senators needed for the SCOTUS vote are now unavailable. They can’t even do remote voting because Mitch made sure of that earlier in the year. Can’t change the laws now either, because again, votes.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Troy wrote: All the Trump and the R’s has to do was be safe, put their SCOTUS candidate forward and vote. The rules were changed so not much could have stopped them.

Instead they held a super spreader event, have knocked half the major members low or quarantine, and three Senators needed for the SCOTUS vote are now unavailable. They can’t even do remote voting because Mitch made sure of that earlier in the year. Can’t change the laws now either, because again, votes.
Lots of time before the election. They'll get it done somehow. No virus is going to stop power hungry people from getting more power.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

They've thrown everything at Trump. The experimental antibody cocktail (by Regeneron), the experimental anti-viral (remesvedir), and dexamethasone (steroid; typically given to 'serious' cases of covid). His oxygen apparently fell below 90% saturation on Friday, and below 95% on Saturday but his doctors are being really fucking evasive. He has lung scarring (which the doctors are calling "nothing unexpected given his age"), etc.
Asked why he didn’t offer the more serious details about the president’s condition at a briefing Saturday, Dr. Conley said: “I was trying to reflect the upbeat attitude that the team, that the president, through this course of illness, has had. I didn’t want to give any information that would steer the course of illness in another direction and in doing so it came off that we were trying to hide something, which wasn’t necessarily true.”
Yes, you were LITERALLY trying to hide the facts of his illness, by your own admission.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

IRS audits the poor cuz it's easier.

What if they had the resources to audit the people who are actually hiding money?
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

It says they go after Earned Income Credit fraud.

Two people claiming the same SSN as a dependent sounds like the easiest catch ever. And is probably often.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

You know what's an easy catch? Credit card and identify theft. Why the authorities and corporations don't go after them is beyond me.
Troy

The First Trump term.

Post by Troy »

Glad the president is feeling better. I also know how you feel after Docs give you steroids. He needs to be careful or he'll crash really hard.

I genuinely dislike the guy, but I also don't want a US President fainting to go into the video record of 2020.
Troy

The First Trump term.

Post by Troy »

Yeah he totally looks like he should have left the Hospital and gone to a major US center of power.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

He looks terrible.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Are we sure he didn't die and that's Dave?
GORDON
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by GORDON »

He looks better without so much fake tan, or whatever it is.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: He looks better without so much fake tan, or whatever it is.
His face looks pained.
Leisher
Site Admin

The First Trump term.

Post by Leisher »

Biden doesn't want you to forget about him today.