Buying ISKs

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I'm getting ready to buy some ISKs off of ebay. Keep saying I'm going to do it, and my 9 million wallet is pushing me to actually do it. So I thought I'd check here first to see if anyone wanted to convert some of their in game money for RL money. If so, how much do you want to sell and for how much money?
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Looks like everyone else needs their ISKs more than RL money right now too. . . :-)

Heading on over to ebay!
Troy

Post by Troy »

You know me, i've got ships coming out of my ears and no money!

I finally got my wallet back up to a respectable 300m today.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

I'm getting ready to buy some ISKs off of ebay. Keep saying I'm going to do it, and my 9 million wallet is pushing me to actually do it. So I thought I'd check here first to see if anyone wanted to convert some of their in game money for RL money. If so, how much do you want to sell and for how much money?

Dude how much you need? I got 600mil still.

I was in class last night, and apparently missed this thread.

Edited By TheCatt on 1160150388
It's not me, it's someone else.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

More than you got! :-) I simply don't have time to make ISK in game. And combine that with the fact that I seem to absolutely suck at it. . . I have no ISK! I'm looking to get enough ISK so that I can just PVP full time and not have to worry about missions/ratting. I was looking at buying 1 billion, but the $140 price tag has been slowing me down. But like I said, the 9 million in the bank is kind of opening the wallet. . . So, I can either spend the cash and keep killing bad guys down south, or I can rat horribly and in 6 months have enough to replace the next Crow that I lose.

So, I was just checking here to see if anyone wanted to convert some of their ISK to cash. Offer the cash to friends before strangers kind of thing. I'm also hoping to get a better deal than I would on ebay too. :-) We can avoid all the ebay/paypal fees so it works out better for both parties.

So, as to how much I need? That depends on how bad at PVP I am. :-) Right now, 200 million would make me not as nervous to have my raven out PVPing cause I could replace it. So, if you just want to part with a couple, it would tie me over. But, only do this if you want to. . . I'm certainly not looking for a hand out, and I don't want to take all your money! Like I said, just offering my cash to people I know before handing it off to strangers.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Well, I'll offer up to 400mil, $12.50 for each 100mil if that sounds fair?

Edited By TheCatt on 1160224032
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

That sounds good! How do you want the money? I can mail a check so there's no fees if you want.

Oh, I'll go for the whole 400 if it's still available.

Edited By Cakedaddy on 1160236347
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

OK... PayPal is fine if you use a checking acct, send to paypal@haisty.com

Check's fine too, just use the name/address in the address list.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

400mil ISK sent.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I believe we have a possitive balance with them, so I'll have my wife transfer as soon as she can.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

She never got around to it, so I hacked her account and got it done. Money should be waiting for you.

Thanks again!
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

She never got around to it, so I hacked her account and got it done. Money should be waiting for you.

Thanks again!
Speaking of which... you never responded to my gmails.

Someone was wanting cash before he went on vacation this week.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Thanks again!

Shit.

Gave you the wrong email address.

Could you re-send to geoff@haisty.com?

Edited By TheCatt on 1160513032