what the hell

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Decided to dust off the Ferox yesterday. Took a mission. Apparently, in the last leg, the fuckers are respawning about as quick as I can kill them. What the fucking hell? How am I expected to activate the gate if all the bastards won't die?
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Kill them faster. . . .

Don't take the time to loot them either, just hit the gate.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Kill them faster. . . .

Don't take the time to loot them either, just hit the gate.
There's about four towers blasting holes in me & a dozen annoying as fuck frigates. By the time I kill the towers & then fire off twelve salvos to kill the frigates, the fucking towers have come back.

Fuck this mission shit. Where's that station we got in FoF territory so I can start hitting belts for rats? I'm sorta itching to try out my assault ship & gunnery skills anyhow.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

There's some mission where the shit respawns quickyl, with like 5k bounties... you're not supposed to worry about them really. just finish the mission.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

We have access to an IRON station in JU-OWQ. Tas took the POS down due to it being a pain to run. . . But the IRON station works well too.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

We have access to an IRON station in JU-OWQ. Tas took the POS down due to it being a pain to run. . . But the IRON station works well too.
Long as I got a base to rat out of. These lvl IIIs are starting to get unprofitable.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Heh... wondered how long that PITA POS would last :)
It's not me, it's someone else.