Bard's Tale IV

Mostly PC, but console and mobile too
TheCatt
Site Admin

Bard's Tale IV

Post by TheCatt »

Wasteland one works on Steam.

Hex: Games of Fate - Play the game, and enter the code ingame, I believe.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Bard's Tale IV

Post by GORDON »

TheCatt wrote:
Hex: Games of Fate - Play the game, and enter the code ingame, I believe.
So that is a game I need to DL and install, then enter the code?
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Bard's Tale IV

Post by Leisher »

I have the games. I believe they came in an email and I had to DL them via links.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Bard's Tale IV

Post by GORDON »

Don't really like this "download a zip file" model. Now I have to keep track of these until the end of time?
Leisher
Site Admin

Bard's Tale IV

Post by Leisher »

To be fair, they're games not available anywhere else.

Wait, aren't you the guy that doesn't trust Steam to maintain your library of games? :D
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Bard's Tale IV

Post by GORDON »

Yes, because I like having the physical media on a shelf. With this I have neither that, not Steam to do it for me.
Leisher
Site Admin

Bard's Tale IV

Post by Leisher »

You could burn the files to a CD or DVD...
GORDON
Site Admin

Bard's Tale IV

Post by GORDON »

I actually have a thumb drive on the shelf with Win10 on it.
Leisher
Site Admin

Bard's Tale IV

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Bard's Tale IV

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Bard's Tale IV

Post by Leisher »

The original ad from 1985.

TheCatt
Site Admin

Bard's Tale IV

Post by TheCatt »

I remember that ad. Back when EA ruled.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Bard's Tale IV

Post by GORDON »

Before the dark times.

Before the accountants took over.
Leisher
Site Admin

Bard's Tale IV

Post by Leisher »

Beta went live today.
Leisher
Site Admin

Bard's Tale IV

Post by Leisher »

If you didn't do the Kickstarter or pre-order it, add Bard's Tale IV to your wishlist on Steam.

If enough people do it, they're going to permanently drop the price by 25% or something.
Leisher
Site Admin

Bard's Tale IV

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Bard's Tale IV

Post by Leisher »

300K people have wishlisted this, so they dropped the price to $34.99.

200K more wishlist adds and it drops another $5 and a DLC will be added.
Cakedaddy

Bard's Tale IV

Post by Cakedaddy »

I'm going to wait for a better offer before adding it to mine. Don't want to get in too early.
Leisher
Site Admin

Bard's Tale IV

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy wrote: I'm going to wait for a better offer before adding it to mine. Don't want to get in too early.
5 days until its released, so good luck with that.
Leisher
Site Admin

Bard's Tale IV

Post by Leisher »

Brian Fargo
@BrianFargo

Bard’s Tale 4 ended up at $34.95 for a reasonably good sized RPG (40 hours+). If sales are good we will go ahead and create the Dwarven Dungeon of Haernhold for free.

We want you happy and when you’re happy, we get to keep making RPGs.