Message from Tas Devil

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Everyone probably got a copy of this, but just in case:

2006.06.09 14:33
PLEASE DISTRIBUTE THIS TO ALL YOUR DIRECTORS AND MANAGEMENT !

To All FOF CEO's and Directors

Minutes of emergency war meeting 08/06/2006
<<<All corps managed to have a representative present>>>

The following minutes and instructions should be followed by all FOF CEO's and applied to their Corporations.

1. War decs from YNC and EXAN received and confirmed although 1 of the mails didn't
get through to everyone - WAR starting at 21:36 game time on Friday 09/06/06

2. Empire War is the main point of the war dec as 0.0 warfare requires no war dec.
this means we should expect hunting parties aimed at our empire players + at our low sec transport
activities.

3. We strongly advise all empire alliance dwellers to vacate the lonetrek empire area and stay clear of
obvious ganking areas like JITA
3a) suggested relocation is COSMOS missions areas :maybe more acceptable for the duration of the wars.
3b) Southern Empire for missions and mining
3c) Empire people are welcomed to come to 0.0 but be advised that I don't recommend crash courses in
PVP with massive amounts of PVP virgins...

4. All Corps urged to ensure that all POSes have enough fuel stocks + spare available, until
we find out how serious a disruption to fuel supply lines the war will be.
A FREEZE is in place on the deployment of any more POSes until the war is over.
4a) FYI: JDI have available spare fuel in empire which we should be able to jump to POS using a carrier if
necessary
4b) INXS offer limited ice mining services if necessary during the war from MI60-6

5. INTELLIGENCE IS CRUCIAL : All intel on members of warring factions should be reported to Malkius for
information gathering and storage
5a) an in game browser compatible, alliance wide, forum is being created as we speak to allow easy share
of intel

6. Suggestion to hit YNC stronghold in TAMO will be explored and organised as a huge alliance wide event
6a) support for tamo hit from tkv/inxs
6b) macx request we arrange the war around the football... and I agree :)

7. Minutes to be forwarded to CEO members and TAS to mail out an Alliance mail regarding war and
advisories.

8. I would like to stress that the best strategy to adopt in this war is DENY our ennemies easy kills. Its is
crucial all CEO's and directors stress this to all their members. I don't want kamikazes... the less kills we
give them in empire (especially indies) the less likely they will pay to continue this war.... it is not in our
interest to have this war drag on... 0.0 alliances are always at a disadvantage fighting in empire and trying
to protect their assets there ... so the sooner this ends the better.

Good kills all !

Meeting ajourned

Tas