Day three of 0.0

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Scouted for some bad guys. Which amounted to hopping over to the more busy system and waiting outside a station. We see two, maybe three Asendant people come in. Those are the bad guys that camp the gate near Torrinos I think. Anyway, I'm bait and Tas is lined up at a nearby moon. One of them comes in and targets and attacks me. Because we haven't seen what the others are flying yet (they are all 2.5+ year old players), we are a bit gun shy. So I dock as I had not fired yet. I find one of the other Ascendent dudes in the statation. I undock and the first dude follows me out. This time in a cruiser. She attacks and I fire back this time. She warps out before Tas has a chance to lock. The other dude undocked as well in a Raven, which we expected. We open up on him. He warps out.

We do this a few times. One of them attacks and leaves, then the other comes in, attacks and leaves. So, we load up on warp scramblers. I have a total of 3 points of warp jam, and Tas has 2, I think. The chick in the elite frigate comes in and attacks me. I attack back, put my drones on her, etc. I'm scrambling her. She sticks around for a bit. The Raven shows up then. Tas jams him so he can't fire on us and we focus fire on the frigate. She turns on an MWD and is outa there quickly. We focus fire on the Raven. I have all three points of warp scramble on him. Tas is closing in to activate his 2. The Raven warps out. He had at least 3 WCSs loaded. Tas was 500m away from turning his two on. Had he gotten there, the Raven would have had to have had FIVE WCSs to escape. At this point, wouldn't be surprised if he did.

Anyway, we chased two Ascendent people out of our neighborhood. Perhaps they'll be back with friends or bigger ships. Had to call it a day though, so can't find out yet.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

I'm in the process of buying Instas for Fade and Deklein (the two regions above us) so that we can go deeper into 0.0 territory.
It's not me, it's someone else.