Alice Cooper slams Springstein

Audio Tawk
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Article.

Does anyone believe Rock and Roll is nothing more than a corporate scam anymore?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
71-1085092892

Post by 71-1085092892 »

I was already an Alice fan, but his statement makes me like him more. I wish rockers would stay out of politics. Leave that shit to Bob Dillon.

Jack Black wore a t-shirt that said "Vote Kerry" to the last MTV Movie awards. Now I know his politics, and my man-love for him is tainted.
thibodeaux

Post by thibodeaux »

"Shut up and sing."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Isn't politics pretty much what killed Pearl Jam's run? Because Eddie Veder is an idiot.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I don't mind Jack wearing a Kerry T-Shirt. No worse than me putting a Bush/Chenny sign in my front yard. They are allowed to support who they want. They are people after all. However, if I'm at a Jack Black concert, I do NOT want to hear about how cool Kerry is. I'm paying for Jack to entertain me, not preach to me.
71-1085092892

Post by 71-1085092892 »

I never said he couldn't wear it. I'm saying he tainted my man-love for him.
Paul

Post by Paul »

He heh! You said "taint."
Twice!