Level 4 mission - Guristas Extravaganza

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Just pulled one. If anyone wants to give me a hand, it would be appreciated.

I'll ask later when I log in.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

You flying a raven now, right?

I'm not available until tomorrow night, due to class tonight.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Raven, yes. 6x torps, 1 kin hardener, 1 invuln hardener, xl-shield booster, 17.5% cap recharger, cap booster, 3x bcs, damage control. I tanked my first solo mission last night. All others I needed help or had to leave 15 times. I don't remember last night's mission, but it ended with two waves of two BS' after clearing out the first wave of smaller ships. The BS' were easy in comparison. Got an Arb Seige off of one.
Troy

Post by Troy »

I'm thinking till you get some decent drone skills.

Drone V
Drone Interfacing/Combat Drones IV
5x hammerheads

All the little guys will give you heaps of trouble, but hey, the big guys are popping so fast they barely can scream before the torpedo storm right?

After I get some work done, I'll be game to give you a hand.

I can try a Ferox "Destroyer" build, with lots of guns and assault launchers.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

How the torps working out? I'm sticking to cruise missiles for now. Up to 436 dmg, with refire rate of about 11seconds. I trained some skill that makes it do more dmg to smaller ships too, but cant remember the name of that one (something about focused fire, maybe - works to negate effects of smaller sig radius of those ships)
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I've done as much as 600+ to larger ship structure. Around 350+ to shield/armor. Smaller ships, it does as little as 19. With 6 torps, two 150mm guns and 4 medium drones, I've been able kill webbers, but it's expensive at 250isk per torp. I can kill 400k bounty battleships pretty quickly though. The 800k bounty battleships take longer, but aren't too much more difficult.

My main problem has been tanking. There's soooo many ships hitting me that I can't stay long. Tried running with 4 hardeners once, and that seemed worse than two.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

I run 2 hardeners, 1 AB, 1 cap booster (loaded with 800s) 1 XL Shield booster and 1 shield extender.

Works really well. Have to warp out on the occassional 4k+ LP mission.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

What's your refire rate on those torp firers?