Widescreen

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

After playing it on the wife's laptop (which is widescreen) and digging it, I tried it on the desktop. It's pretty good. You get a wider veiw of space (obviously), and there are black bars at the top and bottom where you can put stuff and it won't cover up space you might need to see/click on. I get a good view of space with the clutter off in the black bar areas. All my launcher buttons, cap indicator, etc are below the 'space window' in a black bar. So again, it's not covering up my view of space. The only thing left covering viewable space is the overview. And being widescreen, it's not quite as intrusive as there's more viewable space real estate goin' on.

I give widescreen mode a thumbs up.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

I didn't like it. I have a widescreen laptop, and it supports 1200x800 or whatever my native resolution is. Widescreen just made it all scrunchy.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I saw that too at first. Had to play with the res settings in eve to even it out. It ended up in true widescreen.