Shadow Brokers

Malcolm

Shadow Brokers

Post by Malcolm »

I like them simply because they publicize exploits which can only result in more patches and security.
The Shadow Brokers—the mysterious person or group that over the past eight months has leaked a gigabyte worth of the National Security Agency's weaponized software exploits—just published its most significant release yet.
But sometimes there are bonuses.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Leisher
Site Admin

Shadow Brokers

Post by Leisher »

I saw this story this morning.

This is miles bigger than the United situation, but won't get the same coverage.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Malcolm

Shadow Brokers

Post by Malcolm »

99% of the population doesn't pay heed the digital shit that rules their world. It's like open season. Only douchebags horde exploit knowledge like it's gold or gems. Like the NSA.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."