Brian Wilson

Audio Tawk
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

He's doing "Pet Sounds" on tour one last time.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Malcolm

Re: Brian Wilson

Post by Malcolm »

Still alive as of today, so awesome. About nine months ago, I bought half a dozen tix for myself and my buddies tomorrow. I hadn't worried about collecting the payment from one particular individual because he's been completely reliable about cash recompense in the past. Except this time I think he had a fight with his girl and the mofo only wants one ticket now. Naturally, I wasn't informed of this until a couple days ago. Listing still on StubHub.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Malcolm wrote: Naturally, I wasn't informed of this until a couple days ago. Listing still on StubHub.
Put both his tickets up there.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

TheCatt wrote:
Malcolm wrote: Naturally, I wasn't informed of this until a couple days ago. Listing still on StubHub.
Put both his tickets up there.
I'm tempted, but he also gets me into several shows a year at his joint. Additionally, lots of Stub Hub sales are within 48 hours of the event, so I'm not completely screwed yet.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Stub Hub listing sold in 90 minutes. I should've marked it up another $30.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Wonderful. So my retard friend (who's also going) that relayed the implied breakup to me FORGOT TO FUCKING TELL ME he was offering the ticket around ... and the dude that initially reneged on the second ticket wanted it for his mom. Naturally these two fucking geniuses don't tell me any of this until after it's sold. Just wtf? Next time, motherfuckers are paying me in cash or paypal within one week of me printing the tix or they can get their own fucking seats. I'm not fucking dealing with this again.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Swear to god, everyone going to this with me is a retarded dumb-ass.