Red Hot Chili Peppers

Audio Tawk
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Going to try to get some cheap seats at the Target Center tonight. Yeah, it's not THE Red Hot Chili Peppers but it's A Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Hell of a show. Got pretty good seats. Their new guitarist is better than a burned out Frusciante. Kiedis has a weird child molester 'stache going. Flea and Chad Smith put together the tightest rhythm section I've ever seen performed live. Chad randomly flipped out drumsticks into the audience during the show every few songs. Never missed a beat.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Malcolm wrote:Hell of a show. Got pretty good seats. Their new guitarist is better than a burned out Frusciante. Kiedis has a weird child molester 'stache going. Flea and Chad Smith put together the tightest rhythm section I've ever seen performed live. Chad randomly flipped out drumsticks into the audience during the show every few songs. Never missed a beat.
I'm guessing it was only the appearance of random.
It's not me, it's someone else.
WSGrundy

Post by WSGrundy »

TheCatt wrote:
Malcolm wrote:Hell of a show. Got pretty good seats. Their new guitarist is better than a burned out Frusciante. Kiedis has a weird child molester 'stache going. Flea and Chad Smith put together the tightest rhythm section I've ever seen performed live. Chad randomly flipped out drumsticks into the audience during the show every few songs. Never missed a beat.
I'm guessing it was only the appearance of random.
I don't know if it is at preplanned moments or not but it was pretty cool when it happens.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Indeed. Flea and Klinghoffer have decent chemistry, too. They nailed the intro and outro to Parallel Universe.
Malcolm

Re: Red Hot Chili Peppers

Post by Malcolm »

New album. Preordering the fuck out of the limited LP.
Malcolm

Re: Red Hot Chili Peppers

Post by Malcolm »