Velvet Revolver - Contraband

Audio Tawk
71-1085092892

Post by 71-1085092892 »

I just found out that this CD shipped with anti-copying technology built in to it.

I didn't notice it at all when I ripped it to mp3 last week... although I wonder if that had anything to do with my getting infested with malware.

Anyway, it's available on your local "p2p network." Enjoy.
Paul

Post by Paul »

Slash, Scott Weiland, Duff McKagan, and others were in Jimmy Kimmel Live awhile back as "Velvet Revolver." I thought it was a one time thing. Slash had been on with Cypress Hill a year earlier. I thought it was just temporary collaboration.

Every time I head Velver Revolver on the radio I consider getting the album. I used to listen to a lot of STP.

I remember STP playing secret shows in L.A. I remember one time they called themselves "Naked Puppet Show" and player the Viper Room. I heard on the radio that one guy asked for his money back because he expected an actual puppet show.

I sold Duff McKagen a ticket at at the L.A. Zoo once. A friend of mine (who also worked at the zoo) delivered a package to his house, and was invited in for a beer (which he accepted). Duff seems pretty down to earth.