Iggy Pop

Audio Tawk
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Coming in April. I got one of the last decent seats to the Post Pop Depression tour.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Monday. Looking quite forward to it. He's touring with Joshua Homme from Queens of the Stone Age, who always somehow looks like a cheap villain from a 1980s B-movie.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Opener was Noveller, a solo guitar/loop guru act. I found it eclectically pleasing and will buy at least an album. I'm getting to be a merch collector, and there's a way too expensive Iggy poster beckoning.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

That's the normal poster they made up specifically for that Iggy show.

I can't find an image of mine, which looks markedly cooler because it's shiny, reflective silver where the white of the eye is.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

That reminds me of the Confederate flag, triggered.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Eh, my version looks awesomer ... because I am awesomer. The new Iggy album shipped today. w00t.