Lords of Acid

Audio Tawk
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I cannot remember why I bought a Lords album back in 1997, but I did. Our Little Secret was basically 13 techno/dance songs about sex.

Here's a song from that album about having sex.

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" style="width:560px; height:315px;" data="//www.youtube.com/v/bPGN5ebb7So?color2=FBE9EC&version=3">
<param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/bPGN5ebb7So?color2=FBE9EC&version=3" />
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" />
<param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" />
</object>

It was good music so I went ahead and bought their older album, Lust. It was 15 songs about sex AND taking lots of drugs. Interesting.

Here's a song from that album about dropping acid and having sex.

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" style="width:560px; height:315px;" data="//www.youtube.com/v/HcbZUmLlNEo?color2=FBE9EC&version=3">
<param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/HcbZUmLlNEo?color2=FBE9EC&version=3" />
</object>

Then they came out with.... well, long story short, they put our techno/dance albums about sex and drugs, and I always bought them.

Here's a song from that album sung from the perspective of a sex robot.

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" style="width:420px; height:315px;" data="//www.youtube.com/v/7FNQjAG66rA?color2=FBE9EC&version=3">
<param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/7FNQjAG66rA?color2=FBE9EC&version=3" />
</object>

Well After 5 or 6 years I stopped looking for new albums, and then the other day I heard they released one in 2012 called Deep Chills. I've given it a couple listens, and it is definitely a Lords of Acid album.

Here's a song from that album about her vibrator.

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" style="width:560px; height:315px;" data="//www.youtube.com/v/B7CTghy7QfY?color2=FBE9EC&version=3">
<param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/B7CTghy7QfY?color2=FBE9EC&version=3" />
</object>
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

You bought Lust and Our Little Secret cuz they were awesome, that's why. I think I owned VooDoo-U back the day as well.

Rough Sex is a classic.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

TheCatt wrote:You bought Lust and Our Little Secret cuz they were awesome, that's why. I think I owned VooDoo-U back the day as well.

Rough Sex is a classic.
Usually I can remember what triggered me or aroused my interest... I have no memory of how I learned about Lords. I do remember listening to Our Little Secret alongside Prodigy's - The Fat of the Land in the same time frame. And I remember why I bought THAT album.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."