Strategy

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

We should each pick a PVP skill and train it up and equip our ships.

One person jams their targeting.
Another person disrupts their warp.
Another person webs them, or slows them down.
Another person sucks their energy.
Etc.

We each have a specialty. Later, we start cross training and getting multiple skills to cover when others aren't there.

Just a thought being that we only have so much time to learn stuff but want to try to beat people up.

GET GAME VOICE AND A MIC!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

I'm gonna specialize in charisma and negotiations so we can talk our way out of things.

Edited By TheCatt on 1136816945
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I'm gonna specialize in charisma and negotiations so we can talk our way out of things.
Think that would work with the pk we met last night?
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Think that would work with the pk we met last night?
Dunno, didn' t try.

Hugs, not violence.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Heh, I had a feeling you might be joking... but I've never played this type of game with you, so I wasn't sure what you were thinking.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Yes, I was joking.

Well, right now I'm probably not gonna be able to play too much. School starts back today, so 2 nights a week are killed.

So I'm training up learning and such so make new skills easier. I'm generalized so far, mostly focusing on ship stuff (electronics, upgrades, shields) an learning skills (learning lvl 3, all individual skills at lvl 2).
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Alright U.N./E.U.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Well, right now I'm probably not gonna be able to play too much. School starts back today, so 2 nights a week are killed.
Damn. I just found out I gotta take a class over again cos my partner from last semester pulled a rather idiotic stunt.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Damn. I just found out I gotta take a class over again cos my partner from last semester pulled a rather idiotic stunt.
wtf?
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

wtf?
Don't ask. Suffice it to say I'm not thrilled w\ the fucking situation. I think I had to call in favours to Satan himself to get my second chance. There's some constant in the universe that refuses to let me get below a C in a class. I always, always, seem to find a way out.