These are the coolest kids I've ever seen.

Audio Tawk
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/mYKLvYGqaC0?version=3 ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/mYKLvYGqaC0?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/6h2h4zIhwuM?hl=en_US& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/6h2h4zIhwuM?hl=en_US&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/BP0JFPZT0x4?hl=en_US& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/BP0JFPZT0x4?hl=en_US&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Different kids.

Singer is good, but she seems to be trying too hard... granted, she is only 11. I liked the other girl's cool vibe.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/vdVDy8ioG_o?hl=en_US& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/vdVDy8ioG_o?hl=en_US&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Yeah, this is the metal equivalent of KidzBop....but they are playing their instruments. Technical skill goes a long way with me.

Edited By GORDON on 1400812050
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but that audio (her vocals in particular) sounds too good to be real. That video is dubbed?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

What's unbelievable about her singing? There was nothing in that song that was too difficult.

I'd be willing to bet that she practiced with a vocal coach specifically for that song.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

TheCatt wrote:Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but that audio (her vocals in particular) sounds too good to be real. That video is dubbed?

Probably... I think that's a VIDEO video. Lip Syncing something recorded in a studio. They have a lot of vids out there... the stuff obviously live on stage sounds more "believable."

edit - wait, which girl are we talking about?

Edited By GORDON on 1400812185
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

The girl from 46 and 2 is a little older, now, but still sounds pretty great. I was worried she'd lose her sound when her sinuses and stuff started maturing. It was more impressive when she was 11, but these kids can still jam.

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" style="width:560px; height:315px;" data="">
<param name="movie" value="" />
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" />
<param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" />
</object>