Must Love Dogs - no spoilers

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Gotta watch one with the wife, right?

If you like John Cusack, then this is worth it as his quirky humor and mannerisms are on full display.

You can watch it with your loved one and not try to tear your eyes out. Although it is a bit slow in parts.

The dialogue is stretched, but still isn't as bad as most romantic comedies.

I'd bang Diane Lane.

4 out of 10.

Edited By Leisher on 1136254427
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I'd bang Diane Lang.
Your tastes have certainly changed. . . .

Leisher's new squeeze
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Hmm...she might be a good sugar momma. Looks like she has money.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Hmm...she might be a good sugar momma. Looks like she has money.
As I said to my buddy when he told me he was getting married, "At least you didn't sell out for cheap."
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."