People huntin' - Vol 1

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Tactic:

When we are going to raid/invade in numbers, we do this: We find a nearby place, hidden by trees or rocks, and build a 1x1 house with metal door. Dump reloads and sleeping bags here. Within 5 minutes we are raiding... this keeps the bad guys too busy to accidentally stumble upon our reload shack.

If one of us dies, respawn at sleeping bag, reload, and get back in the fight. If we lose, we lose, but it won't be because we were unprepared.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

And try to put it where the sniper can see it too to keep an eye on it.

And sniper should have an escape route to another perch that can also see the first perch so he can snipe peeps coming up to kill the sniper.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote:Oh, and how do you change the Steam setting? I can't find it.
Go to your profile (View Profile), then Edit Profile, and it's the 2nd tab (my privacy settings)

<s>Landidas </s> It's Iandidas people. It's an I. Thing before J and after H.
Thank you.
Without names appearing from a much longer distance than they do

Yeah, that isn't done well at all.

I don't even need a name, but making them a color, ala UO, would be cool.

And try to put it where the sniper can see it too to keep an eye on it.

And sniper should have an escape route to another perch that can also see the first perch so he can snipe peeps coming up to kill the sniper.

I am not aware of a scope in game.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Scopes are for pussies.
Troy

Post by Troy »

There is a decent zoom on the iron sights and you can use the holo sight upgrade too. At this point Cake has done more sniping than me.

Edited By Troy on 1391218237
Troy

Post by Troy »

House still standing at 9:45 Eastern. 30ish people on the server. Will be game to hunt later tonight.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I'll be on as soon as I suck an LOL game.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Leisher, some comments:

I don't know that I am a KOS because I killed anyone. You only see the name of the person that kills you. And so far, that's been Troy. But, none the less, 90% of the people I come across kill me. I have been killed by many different people. I couldn't have pissed them ALL off!! Point is, I think everyone on this server will kill you, if they are ready to. The friendlies? Those are people that are out collecting resources and don't have their PVP outfit on. I'm VERY anti PK as well. But I also firmly believe that 90% of the people in this game would kill you if they knew they could win the fight. EVERY single person that has come close to me saying they were friendly was just waiting until they were in shotgun range to kill me. The people that have NOT killed me approach me with guns drawn and asking questions. So, at this point, I'm trained to kill everyone that says they are friendly.

Over all, this server drew first blood. It's impossible to play kill lists/friendlies because you don't know who anyone is until it's too late. It's best to kill first and give back items after if they were friendlies. Hell, Iandidas killed Gordon, then later his friends gave him food and shelter. Which is it? What are the badgers about? My guess is when they feel like it, they are good guys. When they don't, they are bad guys. Get everyone to like you, then, when you are more powerful than them, kill them all.

I am all about taking down the keep. But, they have more stuff than us because they have more time than us. Look at their hours!! Plus, they know how to kill people for their stuff. It will be a VERY hard building to bust in to. And our best/only hope would be to do it at 9am on a school day. Any other time and they will have allies, or people who WANT to be allies coming to their aid. Plus, they are WAY better at PvP than us and will kill us 1v3. The only way this happens is with stealth.

It would be a lot of fun to find out where they live and camp it. Wait for them to exit, start running around. Find out where they like to go. Where they hunt. Hit them there. Also, it would be fun to just snipe them from the rocks and have a naked guy camped just outside their house to run up and loot and make a break for it. Kill them every time they stepped out of their house.

How did you get two C4?
Catt, I think that is your shack then. I thought TPR was the only one that made one/some up there. I just know our door code worked on it. And you say I, then talk about before J and after H. That would be both H and J. Which is it? I, or H and J?
Hostess HOHO is an admin. I believe ALL admins to cheat. I mean come one. We've all wished we could insta spawn a few resources for ourselves. Nothing game changing or breaking. Just as much as I would go out and harvest right now, but I just don't feel like it. All admins cheat.
You can't put your own doors on other people's houses. Admins said they will remove anything that requires C4 to remove. But, if they never notice it. Then I guess we get away with it.

I am down with any plan that is concocted. Let me know what you need from me to make it happen. Gunpowder, grenades, etc.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

The other night 2 of them were talking on the in-game global chat. It may have been Iandidas... said he was ashamed of himself that he played Rust for 90 hours last week, according to the steam "hours played" counter.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote:Catt, I think that is your shack then. I thought TPR was the only one that made one/some up there. I just know our door code worked on it. And you say I, then talk about before J and after H. That would be both H and J. Which is it? I, or H and J?
You lost me.

H I J

Therefore: I is before J and after H.

I LOVE MY SHACK
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote:It may have been Iandidas... said he was ashamed of himself that he played Rust for 90 hours last week, according to the steam "hours played" counter.
Holy fuck?
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

He just killed me again. I had just built a stone hatchet and he considered me a threat. I don't think I have ever not seen him online with me.