Xe5

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

He was gathering/buying C4 and gunpowder in bulk today. Setting up for a big raid. No idea who it's going to be, of course. But, I say we take all our shit and go lose it having OUR fun instead of just getting raided again and losing it. Arm everyone and go on a rampage.

We need to keep our resources such that there's nothing for people to get from us. When ever we accumulate more than we can use, that's when we get hit.

All that being said, the second floor of the house is all secured up now too. Third floor has a decent start on it. I moved some important stuff up to the back middle room on the second floor as I feel that is the most secure spot in the house now. But, I have stuff spread out all over the place. So, to get everything, they will have to blow out a shit ton of doors.

But ya. Let's plan to do some roaming this weekend.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

xe5 is the one who killed me after I got the airdrop.

Edited By TheCatt on 1391176817
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

What metal building parts did you have?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I can make the foundation and the walls. Need pillars and ceilings still.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

And doorways and windows.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I have everything but pillars and windows. I can make metal walls, foundations, and doorways.

Edited By Leisher on 1391197871
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”