PvP

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

So as not to clutter up Catt's 'Loot run load out' thread.

For PvP, we need to practice. We COULD do PvP with bows, because they do a lot of damage. But, they shoot really slow. When I plan to do a bunch of hunting with a bow, I will put a small triangle I cut from a post-it note in the center of my monitor to act as a sight. I find a medium range target and shoot at it. I put the triangle on so that it is pointing where the arrow is hitting. I move closer, the arrow should hit high. I move further back and it should hit lower. This makes hunting WAY easier as you land WAY more shots. Easier to place your shots in heads and stuff too.

It would be funny to build a small house right next to Big Civ with upstairs windows so we could snipe people. But, we could end up trapped in there too if we miss a lot.

Oh, and learning to fight with cover. You can carry, and then place, small barricades to hide behind in the middle of a fight.

Edited By Cakedaddy on 1391116988
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

I was JUST wondering about the carry/place barricades.

I guess you could box someone in with barricades too, but that's probably unlikely.

Arrows do a lot of damage, but are slower than fuck, and don't have laser sights.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Troy

Post by Troy »

Do laser sights do anything besides give your position away? I got a ton of pistols last night so we have a 9mm stockpile now for everyone unless the base gets raided again today.

Edited By Troy on 1391118888
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Troy wrote:Do laser sights do anything besides give your position away? I got a ton of pistols last night so we have a 9mm stockpile now for everyone unless the base gets raided again today.
I assume they are for centering on a target. But yes, they do give your position away, too.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Ya, if you EVER see a red dot on the wall, on a box, etc. Don't think "That's weird. There's a red light moving around in the room."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Lasers are a hazard for me.

Edited By TheCatt on 1391121749
Troy

Post by Troy »

TheCatt wrote:Image

Lasers are a hazard for me.

One of the times our last house got raided I literally looked at Cake and saw one on him and freaked.

Edited By Troy on 1391127972
Troy

Post by Troy »

Anyone awake? We have a ton of pistols that need to be lost gloriously.