Jayce

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I don't rememebr buying him, but I own him, and I see him up top from time to time, so I just tried him out.

He's a bit complicated.

He is melee OR ranged, depending on how you toggle your "ult." Every 6 seconds you can switch it from ranged to melee, and it changes everything your QWE keys do.

Only played one game, will update more as I figure him out.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

He is a high skill champ, and very OP for a while, which is why he got nerfed recently.

I would HIGHLY recommend you dig up actually pro builds from items to runes to masteries to see what they do.

That's a champ that if you can figure out will be a huge benefit to your team, but if you don't, he'll be a huge hindrance.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Been working with him for a couple days, getting the feel for how to string his abilities together. He will be a fun change of pace for me, I never get to play non-AP tops.

Also could be a viable mid or ADC, as far as I can tell. We could pick him in draft and they wouldn't know exactly where to counter him.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."