Aartrox

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

He's free so I tried him out...

VERY bursty, with a shitload of early lane sustain. Relies on "energy" rather than mana. Typically when the game starts I am needing to hit spawn to refresh and spend a few dollars well before I have 1k gold, this time I made it to 2k before I even thought about needing to hit spawn.

He has the "rush" with a stun at the end of it, a slowdown, and his W has the dual purpose of healing him every 3rd swing, or dealing extra damage ever 3rd swing (at a cost of health), depending on if it is on or off. This is where the sustain comes from.

His ult is modified by AP, which is odd, because the character is generally AD and that is the only ability he has that has AP as a modifier. I guess it keeps him from being completely, utterly OP to throw in a random AP modifier onto his ult.

Edited By GORDON on 1373337810
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Went ahead and bought him. Might as well throw him in the mix.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Isn't he a jungler?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote:Isn't he a jungler?
Top or jungler, is my understanding.

I played another game with him... just crazy lane sustain. I built up to 3k gold from the beginning because he never needs to go heal, and he never need heal pots.