Singed.

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Yeah.

Just saving this build to try, later.

Mercury Treads
Leviathan (20 stacks)
Frozen Heart
Randuin's Omen
Banshee's Veil
Force of Nature
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Is there a Rabadon's Deathcap in your build currently?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote:Is there a Rabadon's Deathcap in your build currently?
Sometimes there is.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I was just wondering. You know how I requested you try focusing more on damage when there's a tank in the jungle? I think you should start prioritizing Rabadon's in that situation.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Remind me at the start of a game when I am Singed and we have a tank jungler. I have been in the jungle a lot lately.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

You should tell her to trim up down there...

I will try and remind you. I didn't even think about you in the jungle. That's how confused I am over our current team comps.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

You and me both.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Out of curiosity, have you tried a Landry's Torment on Singed? I have no opinion on if it'd be good or not, but I know it's a huge item for Teemo due to his sustained damage, and was wondering if that applies to Singed too?
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote:Out of curiosity, have you tried a Landry's Torment on Singed? I have no opinion on if it'd be good or not, but I know it's a huge item for Teemo due to his sustained damage, and was wondering if that applies to Singed too?
What does it look like.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

It's a mask, but not the second level mask. The second level looks like a vaudeville mask, and Landry's looks like a feminine sad face.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Yes, I usually get that for my 5th item, if I don't need to be going heavy defense (which is uncommon lately). Seems to do some damage over time.
Stranger

Post by Stranger »

No, it is the second level mask. you are correct though that it looks like the sad face with the bloody tear coming down it. Haunting guise is the lower level one that builds into Liandry's.

And yes it does do damage over time and it does additional damage over time to enemies that are slowed. Thats why Rylai's Scepter and this item are a nice combo.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

No, it is the second level mask.

I said it's the third because two items build into Haunting Guise, and then Haunting Guise and that AP book build into it.

So first level --> first items
Second level --> Haunting Guise
Third level --> Landry's
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Believe it or not, I have been trying out yet another Singed build, one Randy and I (and Ronnie?) faced the other night: early mana regen. Laning against Singed as Voli, he was able to continuously gas and flip me out from under my turret (Had no jungler support, so I had no help getting him off my turret ;-) ). With my typical build, I am out of mana after 3/4 flips/gassings with little regen and have to go home. If I haven't sent the other guy home/to the morgue after those flips, he gets to stay in lane while I go home, getting ahead of me in farm. This Singed stayed right there in lane knocking me out over and over, outfarming the shit out of me, because he never ran out of mana and Voli wasn't ranged to be able to plink away at him out of gas range.

So I have put together a mana regen rune set (with AP), and figured out an early mana build order, and we can see how it goes. Needless to say, this means I would have to go very aggressive with this build, using that mana regen, or it is basically wasted.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I love it when someone can't hold their lane and it's the jungler's fault. I should be a bonus, not a requirement.

Also, I figured if there was anyone that would know how to play against a singed, it would be you.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Yeah.... I am the one who doesn't like playing against Singed, because I don't have any ranged champs (aside from Kayle/kinda ranged) and that's about all that stops him.