Quinn

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Q = Shoots an AOE shot that does damage to surrounding enemies and blinds them. So, like Teemo, but it's AOE.
W = Passively increases her attack speed. Actively reveals an area (about one screen in size).
E = Jumps at a target, damages them, marks them and jumps back. Oh, and slows.
R = Changes into Valor (the bird), gains a bunch of attack speed (20% I think) and an insane amount of movement speed (80%). She can outrun a ghosting champion.

While in bird form:
Q = Same as above, but where the bird is. AOE damage and blind, but doesn't shoot out. Just burst where the bird is.
W = Same as above.
E = Will jump to a target but does not mark, slow or jump back. It's a close for the bird who is melee.
R = Will change back to Quinn in a hail of AOE damaging arrows. The more hurt the enemies are, the more damage done to them.

Jungle. . . Change to bird and come in for attack. 80% movement plus the E to close means, even if they see me coming due to wards, doesn't matter. They don't have time to react. Fight them melee a bunch with the additional attack speed and stuff. Near end of the fight, come out of my bird form, hail of arrows, finish off who ever is left at range.

You move FAST in bird form. REALLY fast. I ghosted in bird form and it was insane. I can keep up with turbo boosting Yi. Not that I would, cause we don't chase!!

Cool downs are all pretty fast (<10-20 seconds) except for the ult which is the average 2 minutes or so. I don't remember.

Oh, and her mana consumption rate is really low. I spam my abilities and still don't run out of mana.

I put this in the other place so Scooty could see it. Plus, we discuss our overall strategies there too. So, we can't really let other people in there anyway. And no one outside of our group is on the board, too. But it's fine here too. Just explaining.

Edited By Cakedaddy on 1362433463
Stranger

Post by Stranger »

u still planning on playing her in the jungle?
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Let's abuse her now before the nerfs!!!
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I do, and I just did. . .

Of course I got a "Alex, are you stupid?" questions during champ selection cause you can't jungle with an adc!! (what's noc?). I verified I was and carried on. The early jungle was harder than normal and I had to go back a spawn earlier than I normally have to. But once I got the red glove looking jungle item, I had no problems. I would clear the small spawns without taking damage. My ganks were cool with my slow and blind letting us get a lot of early damage on them. But, my team was really good and pretty much owned their lanes and pushed and stuff. So, surprise ganks were few and far between. Most of the time, I'm just joining and existing push. But damn is that bird fast. I can cross the board and intercept a lone pusher pretty effectively. I learned that my E in bird form DOES slow them. So that was cool. I speed in, leap to them for the slow, pop my Q to blind them, and then we hit them for as long as they will let us. I have a lot of room for improvement though. Still not timing shots, etc perfectly. Plus, her cool downs are fast and I have to remember to keep spamming my abilities.

Oh, and it was fun watching the enemies run to the bushes for cover and then I'd pop my W to reveal them.

Edited By Cakedaddy on 1362509314