Competative tournament thread

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Oh, teleport. Still not sold. When I need to shop, I do a hard push killing all the minions real fast, recall, shop, walk back. By the time I'm back, their minions are pushing my turret again and things are on my side of the board like I like. I will also call on the jungler to watch the lane. However, I need to remind them not to over push in the process. I don't want to come back with my minions pushing their tower. Just need the jungler to make sure they don't push my tower while I'm gone. Treat my lane like a lane. Go for last hits. Don't push. So, highly disagree with it being a must for mid and top. As far as the gank potential. Since we never actually use it like that, this value does not exist for us. It's like Darious's ability to use his axe to pull the enemy nexus into our spawn area. Since we don't play Darious, I do not consider this an advantage for us! But seriously, until I see teleport being used for something other than splitting the team up, I'm going to campaign against it.

My vote, we either start using it in ways that are advantageous, or we stop using it. We can't continue to take it because it has the potential to do something that we never do! All of the instances I've seen it used, it was taking one of our team mates and putting them very far away from the rest of the team, or, it was being used to take advantage of a glob of minions in some random lane. It's a farming tool that I think we'd be better served having something else in its place.
Stranger

Post by Stranger »

anyone plan on playing tonight?
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I do. Playing something.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I will be on for whatever.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Stranger

Post by Stranger »

cool. me too
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!