Me and Jav's kick-ass kill.

For sooper seekrit League of Legends, <s>UO</s> <s>EVE</s> talk <s>and Diplomacy</s>.
71-1085092892

Post by 71-1085092892 »

First of all, there was zero lag for this AA fight. Arthur was not there. I'll be paying attention to that.

ok, so I was camping the graveyard, hidden. I saw at least 3 AA in the /online function, and I figgered I'd watch for an opportunity.

Before I know it, Joseph Stalin and Max are all over the place. They tangle with a few people, but their health bars never drop. At all. So I never saw a chance to jump in.

I'm watching for... about... 45 minutes. They come and go, go and come. At one point I see 3 of them when Scott is in the group.

After a few minutes, I see Max alone. I figure... it's now or never... and jump him. I combo, he swings his hally and misses, and he runs. He is saying over and over, "calling in the gank squad?" I'm thinking "I wish..." because nobody else was on.

After about a minute of chasing max in circles, CARNO SHOWS UP! Yay. Totally unexpected. Max hauls ass to the bank... where he joins up with Scott. Now there are two. Fine... we start to fight... then there are 3. It was, I think, Skywalker... maybe. We decide to bug out and reequip, as I'd been casting a lot, and Jav wasn't really combat ready when he saw me ducking and weaving in UOAM and came to see if I needed help.

We hit the forge, talked about it, and decided to hit the gy and try again.

I THINK it was Max we saw alone, and chased after. Instantly... I THINK... Joseph S was there, and it was a 2v2. Actually, no, Scott was one of the 2, because we knocked him down to a sliver of health, and took off after him. We chased and chased, and Scott got to full health, and then there was 3 AA in the fight. I chased Scott into the mage shop, Jav was behind me. He was going to try to trap me upstairs, I warned Jav to get ready to crossheal... but then Scott changed his mind and doubled back toward the entrance, past me and Jav... and we dropped our spells, and he died.

Instantly there was 2 orange there, and we were low on mana. I went half a screen away to see if they'd follow so Jav could loot... no dice. Then there was 3 live AA in the area, and one of them was ressing Scott.... When I recalled out of the fight, Scott was back on his mount, looted up, and chasing after me, too.

So, even though we couldn't loot Scott, we fought superior numbers, got a kill, and then logged off. Heh.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Good job fellows.