Old Spice

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
DictionaryDave

Post by DictionaryDave »

Ash pushing Old Spice. Hilarious
"Either you got it or you don't" -Ash
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I really hope he and Raimi follow through with their plans for an Army of Darkness sequel after Raimi's done with Spiderman 3.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
DictionaryDave

Post by DictionaryDave »

Here

I thought this was interesting.

Also I get a kick out of the fact that I live where Ash was born and right next to where he grew up.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Posted on that IMDB page on November 21st, 2006:
I heard it straight from Tom Sullivan (Evil Dead special effects) at Motor City ComicCon last Spring. He also mentioned that Sam was THINKING ABOUT doing Evil Dead 4 (complete with returning cast from the original Evil Dead) after Spider-Man 3 is all done with... take that for what its worth. This doesn't mean Evil Dead 4 is a go, its just an idea.

Why does this movie still have an entry here?

That was posted by the guy in the Slayer shirt. That's Tom Sullivan in the middle. That link was the only proof the poster could offer up that he wasn't making up the above information.

Someone else later in the discussion thread said they read Raimi claimed it'd be an all new cast. I pray that isn't true as there is only one Ash.

According to Bruce's own website, he has the Evil Dead Remake listed in his future projects.

Also of note from that page:
-No Bubba Ho-Tep 2 is listed
-My Name is Bruce??? Looks like it could be good. From IMDB's plot summary:
B Movie Legend Bruce Campbell is mistaken for his character Ash from the Evil Dead trilogy and forced to fight a real monster in a small town in Oregon.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”