Just found this news item

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

It was posted on a forum, so I'm not sure of it's validity...
September 21, 2006 -- IN an understatement of the ages, Paris Hilton told Los Angeles cops she's not the brightest bulb in Hollywood's chandelier.
The heir head told investigators probing the home-invasion robbery of "Girls Gone Wild" producer Joe Francis that she's not a reliable witness.

"Like I really . . . I don't remember. I'm not like that smart," Hilton said in police audio tapes set to air on "Dateline NBC" on Saturday night.

LAPD Detective Steve Koman and Deputy DA Hoon Chun were asking Hilton to remember what she told Francis at a party shortly after the "Girls" mastermind was victimized on Jan. 24, 2004.

Francis passed on Paris' information to cops, who eventually busted Darnell Riley. But when investigators pressed Hilton to recall her talk with Francis, she didn't remember much, The Post's David K. Li reports.

"I like forget stuff all the time," she said.

Koman, however, jumped to Paris' defense and encouraged her to think again.

"Don't cut yourself short," he said in the "Dateline" tapes.

Hilton also told cops "private tapes" were stolen from her home - and that a mysterious caller wanted money for the hot goods.

"They . . . wanted money. They were tryin' to sell it to like a newspaper or something," said Hilton, who balked at paying - and chalked it up to advice from dear old Dad.

"So if you pay somebody, then you're gonna be paying for the rest of your life," Hilton said. "My dad always taught me. They'll keep the tape anyway."

Riley pleaded guilty to residential burglary and attempted extortion in the Francis attack. He was sentenced to more than 10 years in prison

In a pretrial hearing, prosecutors showed video that Riley himself took of the home invasion. Francis was tied up, had his pants pulled down and was taunted with a phallic sex toy. "Dateline" captured this footage but has no plans to air it.

During the attack, Francis was forced to tell the cameraman he enjoyed gay sex.

"That just is ridiculous to me," Francis told "Dateline." "That somebody's gonna think the owner of 'Girls Gone Wild' is gay? I would have said anything with a gun to my head."

IF this is real, how did this slip by the MSM? Paris admitting she's an idiot and the GGW guy getting taunted with a dildo? Comedians around the country will be PISSED if the MSM was hiding this from them.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
DictionaryDave

Post by DictionaryDave »

I saw this program. If was pretty interesting. They played several tapes of Paris and you hear her stupidity. If she wasn't rich she would probably be dead because she doesn't know how to feed herself.
Also Francis is a tool.

A possible reason I think there wasn't much news was a lot of info wasn't released until recently. There was an ongoing investigation b/c the home invader was attempting to blackmail Francis. So the videotape and Paris Hilton interviews were probably sealed until after the trial and sentencing. Happens all the time.
I bet all the media knew about until recently was that his home had been invaded

Edited By DictionaryDave on 1159384273
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

The GGW thing is really old news. I remember hearing about it on CNN or such, a while ago.
It's not me, it's someone else.