Along came Polly

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Just saw about 7-9 minutes of it. Awefull. Horrible. I'm not going to watch the rest. Was flipping the channels and stopped on it. No idea where it was in the movie. Doesn't matter. Horrible.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I was actually going to comment on this movie... it's been on cable lately.

I just wanted to say that the "shart" guy is an actor playing Jack Black playing a role in this movie.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I wouldn't say horrible, but it wasn't good.

Probably a 3 out of 10. Aniston sucks and Stiller really needs to find a new character to play.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

I have always really liked Stiller, and still do. But yes, he does need to find a new character. I think he has 2.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Now that Aniston isn't Mrs. Pitt I think she's going to be in for a rude awakening. She's nothing without Friends and Brad.

I mean, she's still a knockout, but she's boring and has an arrogant air about her.

Her best bet is to get into romantic comedies and do her best Meg Ryan impression.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Saw the first hour on ellipti-theatre, finish it this afternoon.

Bah.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

This movie is indeed ass.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
DictionaryDave

Post by DictionaryDave »

I thought is wasn't bad. I gave it 5 out of 10.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

The best thing I can say for it is that the soundtrack improved in the second half of the movie.
It's not me, it's someone else.