Friends - TV

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
GORDON
Site Admin

Friends - TV

Post by GORDON »

"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

The link about Tom Cruise hating on South Park was pretty funny.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
WSGrundy

Post by WSGrundy »

So this isn't a joke site right? I keep telling myself it had to be but as I read the article I couldn't find anything funny.
DictionaryDave

Post by DictionaryDave »

I saw this link. Cruise is such a moron. Here

Makes me wish he gets a disease and then won't take the medicine. Let him see what happens.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

So this isn't a joke site right? I keep telling myself it had to be but as I read the article I couldn't find anything funny.
I couldn't tell either... though it's hard to imagine Schwimmer putting his movie career on hold for this.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Selby

Post by Selby »

All I can say is, even if true, why?
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Because women will be thrilled. My wife is very excited over the news. I think Friends was "the" sitcom for women.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
thibodeaux

Post by thibodeaux »

it's hard to imagine Schwimmer putting his movie career on hold for this.
Zing!
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

All I can say is, even if true, why?
I think it's time for someone to step up to the plate & take one for men everywhere. All six of them need to die.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I love the comment you posted on that article Malcolm.

I still think it'll be 50/50 on the reunion. All the cast members expressed interest before they left. In fact, I had thought they agreed to at least one. Currently, only Aniston has any sort of movie career. I'm not sure why they wouldn't do the show except for ego.

Plus, $5 million is what they offered Seinfeld per episode before he left and he turned that down.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Plus, $5 million is what they offered Seinfeld per episode before he left and he turned that down.
My respect for him went up after that one.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

It takes a lot of self-respect and security to turn down $5 million an episode.
WSGrundy

Post by WSGrundy »

It takes a lot of self-respect and security to turn down $5 million an episode.
If I remember correctly he made about 250 million dollars a few days after the last episode from syndication rights for the last 4-5 seasons.

A 250 million dollar pay day makes it a bit easier to walk away from.
Zetleft

Post by Zetleft »

Thank god this is just a rumor... lets keep this series dead.
Leisher
Site Admin

Friends - TV

Post by Leisher »