Harold and Kumar go to White Castle

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Every once in a great while, someone comes up with something so awesome, so crazy, and so good, that you wonder how life ever exsisted without such a movie. This wasn't that movie. I use to think that I had seen bad/dumb movies before. Then I saw this one. I can't put into words just how aweful this movie is. About half way through, I thought that it might only be entertaining, if you were stoned while watching it (to steal someone elses review). However, I have come to the conclusion that there could not possibly be any circumstance under which this movie might be found entertaining. I punched myself in my bad knee 7 times when this movie ended as punishment for actually sitting through it.

Edited By Cakedaddy on 1107238229
Troy

Post by Troy »

To be fair, i don't think the knee had anything to do with going to see that piece of crap.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Holy shit. You saw it, and didn't warn people? I don't want to type the thoughts that are in my head right now, because Gordon's mom visits this site.
69-1098720866

Post by 69-1098720866 »

To be honest, I probably don't have the best taste when it comes to movies, but even this movie has never been on my maybe someday I might possibly want to watch it list. Stoned or sober. Thank God :D
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

About half way through, I thought that it might only be entertaining, if you were stoned while watching it (to steal someone elses review).

Tonight, at my weekly poker game, this film was described to me as a movie made for those high on something.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
thibodeaux

Post by thibodeaux »

A friend of mine said he loved it.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

So... the movie was about as good as the food at White Castle?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

TheCatt wrote:So... the movie was about as good as the food at White Castle?
Never had White Castle before.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Yeah but it's supposed to be loved because it's the first time two asian men have had the leads in a hollywood movie.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote:
TheCatt wrote:So... the movie was about as good as the food at White Castle?

Never had White Castle before.
Count yourself as lucky.
Shaft

Post by Shaft »

Maybe it's just because I live a mile past BFE, but I enjoyed the movie mostly becuase I miss White Castle. Actually went to Wal-Mart the night after we rented and bought frozen Castles. It helped, but nothing beats them fresh off the grill.

Plus I watched it with the wife, so seeing her reaction during the "battle shitz" scene was pretty funny by itself.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Shaft wrote:Maybe it's just because I live a mile past BFE, but I enjoyed the movie mostly becuase I miss White Castle. Actually went to Wal-Mart the night after we rented and bought frozen Castles. It helped, but nothing beats them fresh off the grill.

Plus I watched it with the wife, so seeing her reaction during the "battle shitz" scene was pretty funny by itself.

I'm sorry, but by grill do you mean "deflavorizing steamer" ? ? ?

Edited By TheCatt on 1107624545
Shaft

Post by Shaft »

TheCatt wrote:I'm sorry, but by grill do you mean "deflavorizing steamer" ? ? ?
No, by grill, I'm reffering to the "Onion Steamer of Love" MmmMmm Good.
thibodeaux

Post by thibodeaux »

When I was much younger, I knew a guy from Ohio. I had never had a White Castle burger, so I asked him what they were like. His reply:

"Ratburgers with onions."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

thibodeaux wrote:When I was much younger, I knew a guy from Ohio. I had never had a White Castle burger, so I asked him what they were like. His reply:

"Ratburgers with onions."
So mean to the rat.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Never been, and I'm from Ohio.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
unkbill

Post by unkbill »

Just had while on vacation in Alabama. I think it would be cruel to even try to feed them to homeless people.
In marriage there is always one person right. And the other one is the husband.
69-1098720866

Post by 69-1098720866 »

I was forced to watch this movie with a group of guy friends, who couldn't stop laughing through the entire movie. And then for the rest if the weekend I got to hear them repeat quotes from it about a million times. I've lost some respect for them, even drunk this movie was horrible.
DoctorChaos

Post by DoctorChaos »

True store:

I'm on the way back from a concert. My buddie and I are hungry and the only thing open was a White Castle, so we pick up a sack of ten. After one bite we knew they were inedible. I took them home and gave them to the dog. She wouldn't eat them. Given some of the things the dog ate I took this to mean the burgers were really,really bad!
Wadda mean? Other people can read this?!
Shaft

Post by Shaft »

Another True Story:

I was on recruiting trip in Indianaoplis with 5 other co-workers. I was so excited to see there was a White Castle right next to our hotel. So we are stuck in the hotel all day doing interviews, and I get about a 20 minute break between interviews, so I scoot over and buy a Crave Case. Its a box just full of the burgers...Mmmm, mmm, my mouth is watering just thinking about them.

Well, to make a long story short, they all ate them and thought they were ok. Well, the next morning I was on everyone's shit list (both figuratively and litterally). To this day, if I pass one of them in the hall, the still won't let me forget it. I guess if you eaten them as long as I have, your system gets used to it. OH, and 4 of the 5 were females. It's really disturbing hearing female coworkers discuss how the burgers upset their "systems".