Riddick 4: Furya

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

More likely then ever now.

Vin Dipshit has been publicly sharing positive news about part 4 on social media.

Pitch Black was awesome. The second movie was complete ass. I didn't even remember there was a third, and even knowing it exists, I cannot recall a single thing about it.

Here's hoping they go back to the formula that made Pitch Black good.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

3 was the one that went back to that formula.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I'll have to see it again. No memory of it.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

2 was sort of interesting since in 1 the rule was the stay in the light, but in crematoria the rule was stay out of the light.

I thought 2 was generally good, and I appreciated they weren't trying to make a to-formula sequel. That would have been criticized even more, or worse, forgotten.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."