Die Hard (1988)

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Die Hard (1988)

Post by Leisher »

Die Hard found its way into my annual X-Mas movie watch list several years back.

Haven't gotten to it yet this year, but sad to learn that Theo died.

Theo was not only the only black guy on Hans' team, but he's also the only one to survive the night.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Die Hard (1988)

Post by Leisher »

Leisher wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:28 am Theo was not only the only black guy on Hans' team, but he's also the only one to survive the night.
Watched it again tonight during my annual X-Mas viewing and I was wrong. One other guy gets out alive.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”