RRR - Netflix

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
GORDON
Site Admin

RRR - Netflix

Post by GORDON »

Was in a mood to be daring last night and decided to find a flick I never heard of before. Found this one on Netflix's main page, "A triumph, Hollywood should be ashamed they didn't make this." Uh huh.

I'm an hour in to this three hour movie. Bollywood, and has everything you'd expect except for a dance number (so far). It's pre-independence, so of course whitey is the super evil antagonist.

In a nutshell, the Indians love their castes and in this one an innocent little girl from the "no violence" caste is kidnapped and the evil English don't know that these "sheep" always have a "shepherd" who will Terminator its way wherever a lost lamb may be, and bring it home. That explanation is in this movie as exposition.

Some over the top indian-guy action, as one would expect.

Not loving it, will prolly continue it next time I have a few minutes to kill. But possibly not. I'll keep you informed.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
GORDON
Site Admin

RRR - Netflix

Post by GORDON »

GORDON wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:34 am has everything you'd expect except for a dance number (so far)
Spoke too soon. And it was a dance-off, bro. The righteous Indians versus the villainous English.

"Nacho" appears to be their word for "dance."
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."