Shorsey (Hulu Show)

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Shorsey (Hulu Show)

Post by Leisher »

Season 11 of Letterkenny was the weakest yet, which follows a long standing tradition of original shows suffering because the creators are spending too much time working on a spinoff.

Shorsey follows the only partially seen and mostly just heard star hockey player Shoresy as he heads up north to play in a league in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada.

Shorsey really gets fleshed out quickly and well. His character also stays very true to what we know about him from Letterkenny. The supporting cast seems solid and the Letterkenny mix of attractive, strong women, tough guys, and weirdos.

S1 is only 6 episodes long and it's a very promising start.

I counted two actors crossing over from Letterkenny to play different characters. See if you can spot them.

(Side note: I learned today that Jared Leeso and I share a birthday.)
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Shorsey (Hulu Show)

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:32 pm (Side note: I learned today that Jared Leeso and I share a birthday.)
Give your balls a tug.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Shorsey (Hulu Show)

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:46 pm
Leisher wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:32 pm (Side note: I learned today that Jared Leeso and I share a birthday.)
Give your balls a tug.
Settle down.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Shorsey (Hulu Show)

Post by GORDON »

Fuck you, Leishy. Your mom flooded my bedroom so bad last night the Army Corps of Engineers had to come and fill sandbags to keep the tsunami under control.
Leisher
Site Admin

Shorsey (Hulu Show)

Post by Leisher »

Fuck you Shoresy!
GORDON
Site Admin

Shorsey (Hulu Show)

Post by GORDON »

I'm two episodes in.

It's missing the smoking hot sister, but the show may be better than Letterkenny.