Only Murders in the Building

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Steve Martin, Martin Short, and Selena Gomez are 3 people living in the same building in NY obsessed with true crime podcasts who believe that a murder happened in their own building.

We're only a few episodes in, but it's pretty funny. Bunch of famous people cameos or small roles. Selena's probably the weakest of the 3 actors, but still pretty good.

Light-hearted murder mystery.
It's not me, it's someone else.
thibodeaux

Post by thibodeaux »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:03 pm Selena's probably the weakest of the 3 actors, but still pretty good.
But prettier than Chevy Chase
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

thibodeaux wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:06 pm
TheCatt wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:03 pm Selena's probably the weakest of the 3 actors, but still pretty good.
But prettier than Chevy Chase
Knowing she used to fuck Bieber, I question if this is true. :D
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
thibodeaux

Post by thibodeaux »

Leisher wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:17 pm Knowing she used to fuck Bieber, I question if this is true. :D
Not sure who's getting insulted here but as long as it ain't me
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

thibodeaux wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:43 pm
Leisher wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:17 pm Knowing she used to fuck Bieber, I question if this is true. :D
Not sure who's getting insulted here but as long as it ain't me
Only Bieber and girls too young to know better.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Finished it tonight, was very enjoyable. The ride was a little better than the ending.
It's not me, it's someone else.