Bad Kids Go To Hell (2012)

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I would like to see this film, but can’t find it streaming anywhere.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Yeah... it's nowhere
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I see it's available to stream on a couple of services. I'll go that route. Long story as to how this film got on my radar. I'll get into it during the inevitable review.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:31 am Yeah... it's nowhere
Apparently it just took a fuckton of patience.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Cool, thanks!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:29 amCool, thanks!
I make no promises on quality :)
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I expect the movie to suck anyway, so the quality being low might give it some additional charm!
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Quality was fine.

Interesting movie. Mostly shitty, but interesting concept.

This was essentially The Breakfast Club with Judd Nelson playing the principal role. However, it also mixed in a lot of other movies with some "supernatural" stuff and any movie about small town high schoolers dealing with the sins of their parents.

The acting was fine, but the story was a bit of a mess. They tried to get way too cute and overcomplicate things. The ending was particularly garbage.

Tits at one point and the girls are varying degrees of attractiveness. Can't remember why I wanted to see it. I saw it and I'll never watch it again.