John Mulaney

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

John Mulaney

Post by Leisher »

Within the past year, John Mulaney divorced his attractive wife of 6 years, went to rehab, and now has knocked up Olivia Munn.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

John Mulaney

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:28 pm Within the past year, John Mulaney divorced his attractive wife of 6 years, went to rehab, and now has knocked up Olivia Munn.
Tendler is based in New York City and has a French bulldog named Petunia.
Reasonable cause for divorce.
Munn also appeared in National Lampoon's Strip Poker,
I have never heard of this before, but am now interested.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

John Mulaney

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:41 pm I have never heard of this before, but am now interested.
*sigh* Now I am too...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

John Mulaney

Post by GORDON »

I've enjoyed his comedy stylings, and was surprised by the rehab because that is so far removed from the image he puts out there.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

John Mulaney

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:42 pm ed by the rehab because that is so far removed from the image he puts out there.
He's been pretty open in his standup about how he was a blackout alcoholic in the past. Claims he once drank a bottle of perfume to see if it was alcohol.
GORDON
Site Admin

John Mulaney

Post by GORDON »

One of my fave SNL skits with him.

"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

John Mulaney

Post by TheCatt »

Baby j was fucking hilarious. Tinged with the sadness of who he was on drugs.
It's not me, it's someone else.