Dreamcatcher (2021)

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Dreamcatcher (2021)

Post by Leisher »

Hulu recommended this to me. Fuck you Hulu!

It currently sits at a 2.6 out of 10 on IMDB. The director/writer has a slew of MCU credits, but upon further inspection they are all for "Additional Crew"...

There will be spoilers, but trust me, I'm doing you a favor.

A young girl goes to the club with her guy friend that secretly crushes on her, her sister, and her sister's guy friend. There she meets DJ Dreamcatcher and he opens her mind by giving her peyote. Next thing you know she's killing herself in front of her sister and friends as the "signature" for a deal with the devil. Within 5 minutes the DJ's agent has convinced the group to pretend it never happened on the promise of some cash payments. You know how people routinely accept a pittance to pretend they didn't just watch their sibling commit suicide? Happens all the time, right? Meanwhile, there's a deeply convoluted side plot about that same agent trying to frame the DJ for all the death that follows him.

This movie is a pretentious, boring slog of a film. It's lit terribly, poorly directed, the acting is shit, the script is a mess, the dialogue is laughably bad, and it's filled with garbage artistic shots.

Never see this turd.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Dreamcatcher (2021)

Post by GORDON »

I thought you meant the weird Stephen King movie
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."