Free Guy (2021)

As long as we recognize Lucas is washed up and most TV sucks, we'll all get along fine.
Leisher
Site Admin

Free Guy (2021)

Post by Leisher »

Looks promising
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
thibodeaux

Free Guy (2020)

Post by thibodeaux »

More like "Free GAY," amirite?
Leisher
Site Admin

Free Guy (2021)

Post by Leisher »

Deadpool and Korg do a YouTube reaction video to the trailer for Ryan Reynolds' upcoming Free Guy.

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Free Guy (2020)

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Free Guy (2020)

Post by Leisher »

Searched for "Free" and it did not show me that thread. I knew there had to be one out there as I had heard of the movie and thought I remembered a trailer.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Free Guy (2021)

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:09 pm Searched for "Free" and it did not show me that thread. I knew there had to be one out there as I had heard of the movie and thought I remembered a trailer.
I did "free guy" in quotes.
Leisher
Site Admin

Free Guy (2021)

Post by Leisher »

I'll start trying quotes. I have not had luck with them previously, but that might have been the prior version of the board.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Free Guy (2021)

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:42 pm I'll start trying quotes. I have not had luck with them previously, but that might have been the prior version of the board.
That was the prior version, which ignored them.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Free Guy (2021)

Post by TheCatt »

$28M this weekend. Theatrical release only.
Positive word of mouth led “Free Guy” to see a 24% spike in ticket sales between Friday and Saturday, the most of any tentpole released this summer. The film’s performance seems to have pleased Disney, which is reportedly interested in creating a sequel, according to Reynolds.

″[And] after [three] years messaging as an original IP movie, Disney confirmed today they officially want a sequel,” the actor wrote on Twitter Friday.
No word on streaming release.
Leisher
Site Admin

Free Guy (2021)

Post by Leisher »

Ryan Reynolds is an NPC in an online game living a carefree life until he sees his dream girl. At that point he starts to become aware that he could be doing more with his life. This puts him at odds with a bad guy in the real world.

Cute movie. Very feel good. Some good laughs and the action is exactly what you expect in a video game. Loads of video game and pop culture references.

You don't need to be a video game expert to get the movie, but you will need to be for all the references.
Leisher
Site Admin

Free Guy (2021)

Post by Leisher »

No idea what this means, but thought about a scene from this movie randomly and started laughing.

You'll have to be a gamer to get it, specifically one that has played online games, and it's subtle, but hilarious.